Kashmiri Kesar/ Saffron/ Jafran Grade#1 (1gm Package)
Original Kashmiri Saffron Price In BangladeshKashmir Saffron is now available in Bangladesh. Get the original products at the most affordable price only at BDSHOP.COM and enjoy the quality with the promise of the best customer service in Bangladesh.
Do you love cooking with the world’s most expensive spice?
Our Kashmiri saffron is 100% pure, premium quality, and sold in a premium quality spice jar sealed in air-tight plastic packaging. It has a bright vibrant red color and a wonder strong pungent flavor that will make your dishes taste amazing.
Direct from Kashmir India, our saffron is widely known as the most expensive spice in the world. But don’t worry – we sell it in a small 1 gram size so you can afford to add this delicious flavor to all of your recipes.
Impressive Health Benefits of Saffron:
- A Powerful Antioxidant
- May Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
- May Reduce PMS Symptoms
- May Act as an Aphrodisiac
- May Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss
- Easy to Add to Your Diet
Here Are 7 Health Benefits Of Saffron (Kesar):
The benefits and medicinal properties of this highly priced spice, make it a valuable culinary ingredient worldwide. Modern research suggests that saffron can be used as an aphrodisiac, diaphoretic [to cause sweating], carminative [to prevent gas] and to bring on mensuration. Some other benefits are mentioned hereunder:
1. Protects against cancer: Saffron contains a dark orange, water-soluble carotene called crocin, which is responsible for much of saffron's golden color. Crocin has been found to trigger apoptosis [ programmed cell death] in a number of different types of human cancer cells, leukemia, ovarian carcinoma, colon adenocarcinoma, and soft tissue sarcoma. Researchers in Mexico who have been studying saffron extract have discovered that saffron and its active components display an ability to inhibit human malignant cells. Not only does the spice inhibit cells that have become cancerous, but it has no such effect on normal cells and actually stimulates their formation and that of lymphocytes [immune cells that help destroy cancer cells].
2. Promotes learning and memory retention: Recent studies have also demonstrated that saffron extract, specifically its crocin, is useful in the treatment of age-related mental impairment. In Japan, saffron is encapsulated and used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease, memory loss, and inflammation.
3. In delayed puberty: In underdeveloped girls, saffron has an overall stimulant effect. A pinch of saffron crushed in a tablespoon of milk is useful to stimulate hormones and bring about the desired effect.
4. To increase vitality: In low libido, saffron aids as a sexual stimulant and can be consumed in a dose of a pinch in a glass of milk at bedtime.
5. In patchy baldness: Saffron mixed in licorice and milk makes an effective topical application to induce hair growth in alopecia.
6. Protection against cold: Saffron is a stimulant tonic and very effective to treat cold and fever; saffron mixed in milk and applied over the forehead quickly relieves cold.
7. Food Additives: Saffron is an excellent replacement for synthetic food additives- for eg: instead of FD and C yellow no 5: a synthetic food coloring agent that is a very common allergy trigger, Saffron's glorious yellow could be an acceptable hypoallergenic choice.
With these Kesar benefits known to us, this culinary treasure has to be used and especially in the winter months. Here are some serving ideas:
1. For a wonderful marinade for fish, add saffron threads, garlic, and thyme to vinegar.
2. Use saffron to give cakes, pastries, and cookies a buttery golden hue and a rich aroma.
3. Cook biryanis with saffron combined with cloves, cinnamon, Indian bay leaves, and nutmeg for a memorable treat.
You can use this amazing spice to add flavor to your food like never before. Indian Kashmir Saffron 1 Gram is the perfect size for those who want to try it out first before buying more.
- Kashmir Saffron 1 Gram Price in Bangladesh
- Kashmiri Saffron price
- Kashmiri saffron benefits price in BD.
- Kashmiri Saffron online
- Kashmiri Saffron price per kg Review
- Where to buy Original Saffron?
- Kashmiri saffron bulbs Best Price in bd
- Organic Kashmiri Saffron Price in BD
Are you looking for an "Indian Kashmir Saffron 1 Gram" Review & Specifications in Bangladesh with home delivery? Then BDSHOP.com is a great place to buy the "Indian Kashmir Saffron 1 Gram" in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, and all over Bangladesh and with Cash on Delivery. Online Shopping in Bangladesh for Genuine products, awesome customer support, easy returns, and really fast deliveries. Besides, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back to our Online Shopping BD.
**Join Our Official Facebook Group BD SHOP CLUB.
What is the price of Kashmiri Kesar/ Saffron/ Jafran Grade#1 (1gm Package) in Bangladesh?
The letest Price of Kashmiri Kesar/ Saffron/ Jafran Grade#1 (1gm Package) in Bangladesh is ৳450.00 you can buy the Kashmiri Kesar/ Saffron/ Jafran Grade#1 (1gm Package) Online in Bangladesh at best the price from our website and get home or office delivery or you can pickup directly from our Office. Here you will also find the honest user Review about the products, Releted Questions & Answer about Kashmiri Kesar/ Saffron/ Jafran Grade#1 (1gm Package) that will makes you more comfortable to take your final decision to buy this Product from our Online Store.