Thermaltake Lite-power 350Watt PSU
Only 2 left
- Complies with latest ATX 12V V2.2 Standard for utmost reliability and compatibility
- Robust and dedicated dual +12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
- Active PFC to improve energy efficiency and provide reliable power.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow.
- Extra long EPS/ATX 12V 4+4pin CPU cable support full tower chassis.
- Intel & AMD CPU compliant.
- Nvidia & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
- Dimension (W/H/D): 150mm x 85.1mm x 141mm.
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built-in industry grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protection
- Safety / EMI Approvals: TUV, CE, GOST
Thermaltake Lite-power 350Watt PSU @ Real Power for Gaming PC:
|- Ultra-quiet 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow.
- Black coating design, the suitable power supply for your stylish black coating chassis.
|- 4+4-Pin EPS/ATX connector enables support for latest Intel and AMD processors today.|
Fan speed & noise level
|LT-350P 350W W/Active PFC|
|Voltage Source||Over Current Protection||Over Voltage Protection|
|Protection Point (Max.)||Protection Point|
|+3.3V||(Under normal or overload conditions, no output shall continuously provide more than 240 VA under any conditions of load including output short circuit.)||4.3 Vmax.|
|Short Circuit Protection: The power supply shall shut down and latch off for shorting the +3.3 VDC, +5 VDC, +12 VDC rails to return or any other rail.|
|Over Power Protection: The power supply shall be shut down and latch off, if the wattage of the power supply is 120% ~ 160% over continuous power.|
Total Output Connector
Write Your Own Review