Financial Calculator By Texas Instrument (BA II Plus)
- 10 Digit Display
- Time value of money calculation
- IRR and NPV for Cash flow Analysis
- Interest rate conversions
Financial Calculator by Texas (BA II Plus):
This Financial Calculator by Texas (BA II Plus) is 10 digits, financial calculator. The BA-II Plus is the main financial calculator sold by Texas Instruments as of 2015. It provides basic scientific calculator functionality alongside its financial functions, and provides most of its financial functions in the form of worksheets, where values are input as variables in a table; when a computation is requested, the calculator plugs the values from the worksheet into the appropriate internal expression and returns the requested result. It is permitted on several professional exams, including the international Chartered Financial Analyst exam. The 2014 revision includes larger display numbers, but the computation functions remain the same as previous models. It has not been made available in a solar-powered model.
The BA-II plus Professional is an upgrade to the base model introduced in 2004, including several additional worksheet functions such as net future value and modified an internal rate of return. It also features a weighted case and a slipcover rather than a hard case.
Several companies, most notably Texas Instruments itself, have released emulators of the BA-II Plus for various mobile operating systems. In addition, Stokes Publishing formerly sold The Educator Business, a calculator designed for use on overhead projectors that emulated the BA-II Plus as closely as possible; as of 2015, it does not appear in their catalog.
Features of Financial Calculator by Texas (BA II Plus):
- This Texas Instruments calculator is designed for finance professionals and students
- Displays 10 digits
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies
- Computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount
- Math functions of the BA II calculator include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers, plus breakeven analysis
- On-screen prompts, the last answer recall, backspace key, 10 user memories and more
- Auto power down saves the lithium battery
Are you looking Financial Calculator by Texas (BA II Plus) Price and Review & Specifications in Bangladesh with home delivery? Then BDSHOP.com is the best Financial Calculator by Texas (BA II Plus) in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and all over Bangladesh and with Cash on Delivery. Shop Online in Bangladesh with Genuine products, awesome customer support, easy returns and really fast deliveries, there are a bunch of reasons why our customers keep coming back to BDSHOP.com again and again!