The Boya BY-WM4 PRO-K5 is a compact, entry-level wireless lavalier microphone system offering an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording one subject to your Android phone or similar USB Type-C mobile device. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for journalists, YouTube/Instagram creators, TikTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The package includes a clip-on omnidirectional lavalier mic and bodypack transmitter with a belt clip that allows your subject to move around hands-free in front of the camera for demonstrations, presentations, and performances. The ultracompact, dual-channel receiver offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and mounts to the USB-C connection on your mobile device, which also provides it with power.
The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. The transmitter is powered by two AAA batteries for up to 11.5 hours, and it is pre-paired with the receiver at the factory—just power up, plug the receiver into your device, and you're ready to go.
Easy-to-Use System with Lavalier Mic & Bodypack Transmitter
- The clip-on lavalier microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that helps to deliver consistent audio levels even when the subject turns away from the mic.
- The mic plugs into the lightweight bodypack transmitter, which runs on two AAA batteries.
- An LED indicator on the unit shows the power and low-battery level.
- Simply power up the receiver and transmitter to access reliable wireless audio functionality in an instant.
Ultracompact, Dual-Channel Receiver
- The lightweight, ultra-compact receiver plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your Android phone or mobile device.
- The receiver's input gain can be adjusted to accommodate speakers at different volume levels.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.
- For a two-person shoot, simply add another transmitter instead of buying a whole system. Since the BY-WM4 PRO RXU is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle two TX4 Pro wireless transmitters (second transmitter available separately).
- Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in the same location, but each system should be separated by at least 16.5' to avoid interference.
SOUND DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE OR TABLET
Finally, an easy way to send wireless sound direct to your Android phone or tablet. The tiny receiver just plugs discreetly into your device. The bodypack is tiny as well.
PERFECT FOR LIVE STREAMING
Why use an external camera and recorder when your Android device will do? Easily stream live to Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, and Instagram with crystal clear professional sound.
HOW IT WORKS
The system consists of a body-pack transmitter (TX4 Pro) with one omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The miniature receiver with a Type-c connector (BY-WM4 PRO RXU) plugs into your Android device. The ultracompact dual-channel receiver can allow users to work two transmitters at the same time.