TASCAM DR 5 (Version 2) Portable Digital Stereo Audio Recorder
Tascam DR-5 Digital Audio Recorder in Bangladesh
- Stereo condenser microphones for lively, high-quality sound and high-resolution recording
- Captures loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL, making it ideal for loud band recordings
- Peak reduction function that detects peaks and automatically sets the optimal level
Details Features of Tascam DR-5:
- Handheld Portable Recorder
- Built-in Stereo Condenser Omnidirectional Microphones with sensitivity up to 125dB SPL
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording
- Stereo MP3 recording from 32-320 kbps bit rate
- Peak Reduction function, optimized for music recording, automatically sets the gain of while recording
- Limiter and low-cut filter to help prevent distortion
- Automatic or manual level setting
- Self-timer recording starts recording 5 or 10 sec. after pressing the record button for waiting until you are ready
- Auto and manual track increment
- Variable speed playback (50%-150%) without changing the pitch
- Loop and repeat playback
- Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback
- Playback EQ setting
- Editing function (Divide and delete)
- Up to 99 mark points on each file
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8" stereo mic/line input
- USB 2.0 port for transfer to PC and external power
- Up to 2-second pre-recording buffer
- Jump back function returns top previous point with one action (1-10, 20, 30 sec.)
- 1/8" headphone/line output
- Built-in speaker
- microSD (64MB – 2GB)/microSDHC (4GB – 32GB) card slot (2GB card included)
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power
- Tripod socket hole
- Dimensions: 2 3/8" W x 5 9/16" H x 1" D
- Weight: 4 1/16 oz
Stereo Portable Digital Recorder
TASCAM’s DR-05bringshigh-quality stereo recording to an easy-to-use portable powerhouse with a size and price that anyone can handle. The DR-05 records in MP3 or WAV format – including 96kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio – to microSD or microSDHC media. A pair of all-new microphones handles up to 125dB SPL with the sensitivity to capture every detail. With new recording features like Peak Reduction and Quick Menu, the DR-05putsalbum-quality recording in the palm of your hand.
Stereo condenser microphones
The 'DR-05' is equipped with omnidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can not only record sounds directly in front of the microphones but also record ambient sound from all directions. This is great for capturing the excitement from the audience such as at live events, producing realistic recordings. The recording format is compatible with 24bit/96kHz, which is higher than CD quality.
Proven high sound pressure design
Proven high sound pressure design that is perfect for loud recordings such as bands or passing trains. It can be used for recording quiet sound sources such as lectures or for loud sound sources such as rock bands.
Peak reduction function
The peak reduction function automatically lowers the level when a peak sound is detected and continues recording. The level can be set automatically according to the sound source, so it is easy for anyone to set the optimal level.
The 'DR-05' has a total of three different input signal level adjustment functions including a peak reduction function.
Level align feature prevents uneven volume levels
When recording meetings or interviews, there are cases where it is difficult to listen to the playback because the volumes of different people vary. In such cases, the level align function automatically adjusts the sound volume for playback, making it easy to listen
TASCAM's DR-05 puts premium recording quality in the palm of your hand. Up to 96kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV film recording provides better than CD quality to capture every detail. Record WAV or MP3 files to the included 2GB microSD Card, or expand with your own microSD & SDHC media.
Like all TASCAM products, the DR-05 is simple to use with functions like two-button record and the Quick Menu for fast setting changes.
|Product ID||TASCAM DR-05|